Thursday 18 March 2010

Things that to take note.

Hello. So long never blog sia. Ps. T.T
~XiaoJue~ here.

Take note this 3 things. Thx^^

1st.
Hmmm, I will be hosting an event at J-Cube soon after our fam have 30 or more member.
I also talk to GM le. She say audi will give us free items codes if we have more then 20 member join this event.
So, I hope we will have more and more members and more members will join for this event. I will update the you all when i will host this event.
If this event really good. I will host again. ^^ As long as everyone is happy with it.
For more info pm mi in audi or tag box. ^^

2nd.
We got 2 fam now. Our 1st fam is HoldMyHands and the 2nd fam is TouchMyHands.
Pls take note of this. Thx^^

3rd.
Pls help to deposit more ends in fam. I will wan to up our fam house to 70 members.
So that our fam will be active and pls help to tag fam point. This few days i really tag untill very tried. Everyday slp 2 or 3hr only. I go to my shop then on 6com chiong. Now very tried.
All member pls help to chiong if you all got the time. Thx^^

No comments:

Post a Comment