Tuesday 15 June 2010

Fam Outting Coming Out

Hmmmm, Hello~
Welcome to all new members ar.
Fam outting, I really hope all members will be there.
This fam outting, SYM, HOLY.
will be helping mi for the planning.
Cos I ask all the members, where you all like to go for the outting.
1st reply: No Thx
2nd reply: Don Know
3rd reply: Anythings will do
4th reply: sentosa/ecp bbq? But need to go off at around noon.
5th reply: from here on, no more reply.
I really dunno will all of you come or not lar.
This is HoldMyHands all 3fam go out tgt.
But I still hope HoldMyHands all members go.
This outting will be at ECP.
The others I will cfm with u all again,
This outting if is fast will be next week.
If no ppl wan come I really dunno wat to do.
I wont care all outting and event liao.

XiaoJue

No comments:

Post a Comment